cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm running IPM 4.2.0 (LMS 3.2) on Solaris.I configured a new operation called 'NEWPING'. The operation's configuration is attached.Basiclly, it suppose to ping a target and whenever there is a timeout of 2 consecutive pings then raise a threshold...

greenamit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..Question: I want to Check Particular command is present in switches through ciscoworks2000.See i checked that it is possible in LMS 3.1 via RME-Compliace check and i have already did that but  i want to achieve Same function in ciscoworks 2000.

I am trying to scan complaince check on certain interfaces. I am interesting to check Ethernet and Fast ethernet interface and the interface number is 300,301 and 302. also from MLS switch Vlan 125,126 my question is how I can accomplish to add all r...

Hi all,I have the snmp-server system-shutdown command applied to a couple of 3560's in my environment.The IOS code running on the devices are 12.2(53)I had a Ciscoworks job to reload the devices, the job stated that it went successfully but did not r...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Customer has a problem when they push an ping IPSLA job to a device it shows up as:ip sla 184650 icmp-echo 0.0.0.0 request-data-size 64 owner ipm|<name> tag <tag>ip sla schedule 184650 life forever start-time now ageout 3600The target device is co...

Hi,I use LMS2.5 & RME 4.0.4.From 3 month ago the cwcli job that exports inventory to xml files takes too long (about 3 minutes for 1 export). For example I did this command below,        cwcli export inventory -device AAA -f "C:\temp\AAA.xml" -l AAA....

YERAS7439 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have configured one of my ASA5520 in Ciscoworks but its not getting archive since starting onwords.Please find the below error message in Failed devices under RME and give me the correct solution. ASA PRIMARY RUNNING Dec 17 2009 00:04:41 CM0...

Hi - I hope someone can help me on this one.I have just installed Cisco QPM 3.2 on my network to work with my existing LMS 2.6. At the moment, I am struggling to import devices from my LMS to QPM, with error messages, "The file format is incorrect. P...

Hello,in LMS 3.2, Common Service 3.3.0, I tried to start a device discovery. After configuring the discovery settings (CDP, seed devices, SNMP parameters) I started the discovery and got the Info message "started as immediate job xxxx".But the "start...

netzeatkw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes