cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

we have LMS 3.2 and recent end user trucking report has multiple end host entry for each end hosts. the cause appears to be the end host report for each day reported with different VLAN. 1 day from sales vlan, next day from marketing, next day from e...

Does anyone know of a way to manipulate ACLs without losing any remarks that are directly above the line that need modification without just completely removing and re-adding the entire ACL?We have some very large ACLs due to PCI requirements and it ...

marksharp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the LMS 3.2 data sheet it's possible to install a 5k license on a singel server if the device count is under 5000.But how many devices is it possible to manage on a singel server installation with the 5K license?

sbrox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use ACS 4.0 (TACACS local password) to control access to our switches and routers. We are now also getting involved with PCI. I have been told that to be PCI compliant we need to be able to ensure that the logon passwords to the switches and ro...

We have LMS 3.1 installed and configure IPM threshold setting on rtt.Now it notifies violation to LMS server on IPM screen whenever there is any violation occur but at the same time i want my switch will send the same trap to my third party syslog se...

I can't get any report from CNS Netflow. I just installed demo version 5.0.3 and when I click on either Custom Reports Common Reports or Schedule Reports will take me to "The page cannot be displayed". Seems to me like is not able to find the link.

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Technical Support,We're running RME 4.2.0 on Solaris 10.I have the following protocol order setup:Protocol Order for Image Transfer: TFTP, SCPProtocol Order for Config-Operations: TELNET, TFTP, SSH, SCPWe have devices which only support SSH and SCP. ...

slcornish by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

unexpectedly i received too many false alerts from DFM module.what might be the cause? plese help.Note:NOServer process is running normally

arun by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 2.6 and 6506

Hi,I have been asked to look at a LMS 2.6 installation for a customer with particular interest in updating it to support the latest devices.I have updated it as much as I can through the software and device updates (had around 100 updates to do).Stil...

Jeff Law by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes