cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have LMS 3.1 and I can't logging CiscoWorks. I get an error. I send you in attach file "error_cw.txt"Event Viewer of Windows where CiscoWorks is installed shows other error about Apache Services. I send you this error in other file called "event...

We have couple of NAM installed on our network, we want to collect layer-2 Netflow data since some of the NAM mod is installed on access layer switch (all of our switches have Sup 32 witch PFC3B card) which don't have a lot of traffic to affect perfo...

jw1112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How would I go about to extract vty login router messages from the syslog to an event on DFM or generate them in a syslog report. I have routers configured to send their logs to syslog server but unable to view them in ciscoworks. I'm using LMS 3....

Hello all, In our company we are using CiscoWorks LMS 3.0.1. Presently,We are using Hum 1.0.2 version. If the site is down , we get errors mail for after every 5 mins or 6 mins or 10 mins mins- device availability threshold violation Error: Router ha...

Currently running LMS 3.01 with December 7, 2009 Update. We have Cisco 4402 WLCs that mananges our APs (AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9). The APs do not show up in discovery but the WLCs do. Is there a way to discover and manage?Thanks.

I'm having issues getting what I thought would be a very simple QoS policy to work. I've created an ip match any any ACL and applied it to a class-map and then tioed it to a policy, followed by assigning it to an interface. However I can't get any ma...

Hy.After generating a "Detailed Device Report" I want to save the reports as a CSV. But everytime I only get a file named "InventoryReports.do" that contains only a header, but no other informations. In LMS 2.6 this file was normally called "export.c...

mwynen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a netconfig job, however, when I try and select the devices I can't place a tick in the box next to the each device?I can tick the "All Devices" box, however, when I expand the box none of the devices are ticked. When I click "ne...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Daemon manager is not starting due to casuser problem.In syslog i found thisJun 04 18:22:12 127.0.0.1 100: <28> dmgt[6264]: 2507(W):Daemon manager anonymous user has not been set up: 00000569. I checked casuser is present & is a member of administr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card