cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I'm trying to configure VLAN ACL, I have VLAN10, VLAN20 and other vlans.I want to drop everything from VLAN20 to all other VLANs except for a specific port on an IP on VLAN10.How can I do that?I've seen several configurations, but still not ...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlan 1

Hi configure my pc with a static ip 192.168.1.10 subnet 255.255.255.0 and save it.configure switch vlan 1 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0no shutdown exitI was able to ping the switch virtual interface with results 0% packet loss but destination ...

future12 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm working with a Cisco Prime Infrastructure and I want to do Wifi Location with it.What I need is RSSI from all devices from all Access Points with MAC address of APs and devices. I don't need to have x, y coordinates calculated by Cisco, only ...

trashh430 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPAN Config

I have two 2940 series CISCO switches connected with each other to increase numbers of ports.  (No trunking is used. Just a simple Ethernet cable uplink connection ) . Each switch has 24 ports, The combined ports will be 48.  How do I configure SPAN ...

I am looking at configuring event manager applets to automatically shut down interfaces due to no port activity over an extended time while having the timer restart should the interface come back into an up state before the timer expiration. The trig...

Resolved! Cisco 2960+24pc

Hello,  I am new here. I brows a lot of cisco website but I am not sure if I found right software. I have WS-C2960+24PC-S and current software on it is 15.0(2)SE6. Can anyone with more experiences navigate me to the correct software (.tar) for my mac...

Alex-1985 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I need your in-depth contributions and recommendation to see if theres is any better Meraki switch to do core(routing), aggregation, software capability, extensive layer 2 and 3 switches as 9k switches or better. I actually suggest MS425, eve...

Sencyty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes