cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm working with a Cisco Prime Infrastructure and I want to do Wifi Location with it.What I need is RSSI from all devices from all Access Points with MAC address of APs and devices. I don't need to have x, y coordinates calculated by Cisco, only ...

trashh430 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPAN Config

I have two 2940 series CISCO switches connected with each other to increase numbers of ports.  (No trunking is used. Just a simple Ethernet cable uplink connection ) . Each switch has 24 ports, The combined ports will be 48.  How do I configure SPAN ...

Resolved! Cisco 2960+24pc

Hello,  I am new here. I brows a lot of cisco website but I am not sure if I found right software. I have WS-C2960+24PC-S and current software on it is 15.0(2)SE6. Can anyone with more experiences navigate me to the correct software (.tar) for my mac...

Alex-1985 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco DCNM

Hi Experts,I have DCNM 11.1.1, whenever I am saving changes it gives a message "Failed to enable the compliance app for the fabric= FABRICA: Enable compliance App failed"Did the following step but still the same issue, https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com...

shehreyar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a nice gui solution to monitor my network. I would like to see logs, bandwidth, temp, failures etc. DNA is ridiculously expensive, whatsup gold seems too high also (got quoted $20k). Anyone have suggestions? I know there are some ...

tasumegam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running WS-C3560X-48T-S.(IOS : c3560e-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE10.bin)I want to disable SSH 3DES on the switch.The following output does not work on the switch.Device# sh ip sshEncryption Algorithms : aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des...

I have been having a few issues with a network I need to set up. I have been trying to ressolve these for a few days now and cant seem to see the wood from the trees.The issues i am having are as follows:I dont think the 2 routers are connected prope...

SD488 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

heloi have a cisco router and i did this eem script to send an email and it is working well :event manager environment _email_to gg@testmail.comevent manager environment _email_server 192.168.65.3event manager environment _email_from user1:cisco1234@...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card