cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I install Cisco LMS 3.0 (Campus Manager 5.0, Cisco View 6.16, CiscoWorks Assistant 1.0, Common Services 3.1, Default Fault Manger 3.0, Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.0, Resourse Manger Essiential 4.1, LMS Portal 1.0) on Machince which is...

Hello everyone,I have i my network HP NNM 7.51 for monitoring. The problem is monitoring the AIM-VPN/SSL CPU utilization. I have it on cisco 1841 and 2811. NNM use SNMP for monitoring. Which MIB and which value should I check for this task?Best regar...

Hi All,I have been trialing LMS 3.0 with dec update 3.0.1. I have successfully added devices under the Server Setup. Now, I'm trying to add more device by using the Device discovery using CDP and I'm getting unreachable on the result.Did I miss anyth...

Resolved! LMS 2.6 + SSG

I'm having a problem with LMS 2.6 and pushing configs out to our firewalls. We don't allow telnet into the firewalls, only SSH. LMS pulls the configs without a problem, but when I try to modify a config and push it out to a firewall it only seems t...

niro by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ARP

We have device A (L3) connected to B and C whiCh are L2 switches. I could see only the arp entry for B on the table in A but could not see for C.What can be the reason?

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM 2.0.11

We have a few lines that get high utilization alerts constantly and it's not something we're worried about fixing at the moment. I do get dozens of these high utilization alerts on the devices and interfaces every day...is the best option of not get...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Downloaded mibs from the cisco website, copied in to CSCOpx\hum\mibmanager\mibs and changed mibs file extnesion to obj and also did the same under the CSCOpx\hum\mibmanager\mibcomplier\mibs and rename file extension to my. none of the mibs appearing ...

Hi,when we run the device discovery in LMS 2.6 and we look at the results, we obtain some devices in Campus Manager with the field "Neighbors" cut, for exmaple:Neighbors: 10.5.220.3, 10.5.220.6, 10.5.220.34, 10.5.22How could we fix it?Many thanks.

In previous versions of LMS you could update the a anisnmp.conf file with the RW string and it would be used in the application. LMS 2.6 has the discoveysnmp.conf file, but the RW string is not read in the application. Is there a way to manually co...