cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having problems importing many devices into LMS 3.0. I receive error messages "wrong file format" when I try to import form a CSV file. I've tried both v2.0 and v3.0 per Cisco documentation (User Guide for CiscoWorks Common Services). Does a...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anybody experience with installation LMS 2.5.1 on solaris 10?My problem is this error messages on the end of the application.WARNING: Results not guaranteed if installed on this version.WARNING: the syslog server is not listening on udp/514...

stesarova by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a LMS 2.6 which manages more than 150 devices. Out of these devices, I am getting falseve-mails from DFM for only two devices. The alarms are as follows.ALERT ID = 00003S1TIME = Mon 04-Feb-2008 09:27:32 AST...

sathappan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using IPSLA to monitor some router connections and I am wondering what to use as a SNMP trap receiver? I was trying the solarwinds one but the info that is captured is less than useful for paging out on. Anyone have anything or any ideas on ...

Hi guys, this could be a really simple fix but i cant seem to find the answer im looking for.For some reason in the last week or so, when i do a "show run" command on my cisco PIX 515E instead of it just showing one page at a time and allowing me to ...

Resolved! LMS upgrade

Hello,I have LMS 2.5. And I get the version 3.0 with an upgrade license.Do I uninstall the 2.5 version ? or install it on the same directory ? and do I need the two license files (2.5 and the 3.0 upgrade? )Regards

My DNS foo is limited. I know that a Website has a number of domains which all resolve to the same server(s). Is there a way that I can determine what all domain names point to this single site? I've used dig before, but I don't know how to find a...

ocicat002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are looking for adding router 1841 in our NMS. 1841 MIB is not available in our currently running NMS. How do we download MIB's from cisco.com. We have account with us to download patches / new releases from Cisco.com.Please share your experie...

Amigos,I have asked this before on this forum, but my question is a little different. I know there are applications out there that can monitor network devices. What I am particularly looking for is if anyone knows of any that can tell me when there...

flopez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card