cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we "sh pro cpu" and there is one record Check heapsWe check the cisco and it will check the mem. what memory does it check? if the % is high, where do we check to? please advise. thankBest regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCL clear screen

Hi,I would like to clear screen from TCL sheel. I tried commands that work on Unix Tcl implementation (puts "\033\[2J" but had not succeded. Anybody knows if that is even possible?

bfele by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How are the Switch-Clouds (Topology Services --> Network Views --> LAN Edge View --) formed ?We have around 20 Sites, which are connected to the central site through MPLS network. There is no L2 connectivity between the sites. Each site has a diff...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a issue with LMS. I recieve this error when I go to netconfig. URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found This happens when I go to look at the jobs I have already created in netconfig. I am not able to view those jobs although they do still r...

DavidPeter by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Anyone has any idea on how to limit the traffic generated by 7206 (IOS 12.3(21)) netflow export ? By the way netflow is working for me, I am only trying to limit its traffic.I tried to use policy-map policing but I could not pick up the netfl...

ricwong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH

Hi all,I ask question of SSH.Could you tell me,Does SSH cut connection if authentication failed how many times?(I think 3 times)Do you know this information on CCO?H/W : Cisco 3845IOS : 12.4Regards Ryusuke.