cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently installed LMS206 on W2003. On of the first things is to archive the config. I am using TELNET to sync the config with no success when aaa is enabled with local authentication on the devices; when aaa new-model is removed, all succeeded. Th...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Trying to update device packages for Ciscoview, but after entering CCO credentials, the browser times out after 5 minutes or so and I end up with a .psu lock file in \CSCOpx. Using LMS 2.6 on a '03 server SP1 box. Any ideas appreciated!

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RME 4.0.4

We have Several Catalyst Blade Switch for HP in our environment in for some reason we can't seem to figure out why can't archive the configs. The community strings and config statements are the same for the other devices configured for CiscoWorks (LM...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to run the following command from opt/CSCOpx/binsnmpset -c RWcommunity devicename .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.9.10.0 integer 6 and it failed with the following errror:ld.so.1: snmpset: fatal: libnetsnmp.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Kill...

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have wireless and use the WLSE to manage the AP's. The question I have is when I move an AP will the WLSE update automatically or do I have to make the change manual. If it is manual how do I make the change. Thanks

6tgreene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had been told that availity dashboard as in LMS 2.2 that had been removed from LMS 2.5 will be back on LMS 3 but I can't found any information about it on LMS 3 release notes. Please tell me where I can find information about this feature in L...

kanokpan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked with creating some network diagrams and currently we don't have any specific software or format as standard. I was wondering what the best application would be to create diagrams with. I've been told that NetViz and Visio are two o...

sultan_j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes