cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all!I tried to reset admin password, after restorebackup procedure from LMS 2.2 to LMS 2.6 on solaris 8.After password changed, the prompt gave me the following error:------------------------------------# ./resetpasswd -f admin*** CiscoWorks us...

I want to enable the vlan change audit filter (RME -> Admin -> ChangeAudit -> Config Change Filter). However, when I check the option and click apply, it is unchecked again after the screen refreshes. I use RME 4.0.5 running on Windows 2003 SP1.Does ...

Hello, I have a 2651 router that is configured to run DHCP. I am trying to determine if there is a way to log DHCP leased addresses and export those logs to a syslog server. I currently have a syslog server set up but do not see any entries for DHPC ...

Our Ciscoworks LMS2.6 is not logging syslog messages. I have followed all the various "redme's" etc with no success .What could I be doing wrong ??.

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first time trying to use and configure snmp v3 on my cisco routers and switches.Q1) for the engine ID, should I use local or remote?Q2) if use remote, how and where can I find out what is the remote engine ID?I am using HP Openview on W...

rachelhor by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys: I have a problem with my show access-list details. Im using a named access-list. buts i could not find the acl line number with the show command Normally my other Router shows below: Router#show access-list Extended IP access list 110 1000 p...

capajaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes