cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I noticed an SNMP MIB output discrepancy with Cisco 6500 running IOS BOOTLDR: s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Basically, if I snmpwalk .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.2I see my 137 interfaces on the switc...

loughlind by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a router that just won't inventory in RME. I've checked:1) Device is supported - Cisco 2651XM2) Device IOS is supported - greater than 12.1 (14)3) Credentials are correct - credential verification report shows that4) SNMP communication is pe...

ari_weisz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to get reports every 3 month which gives me all hardware with serial number and all software with versions. If possible i need also a report which gives me the difference to the last report, so i can see, what is new and what is ...

b.hofmann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does LMS (Cisco Works) support device management accross WAN sites (connected thru HDLC/FR/ATM) ? If I have a LMS2.6 ( 300 device lic) and i have 2 sites. Each site has 100 devices to manage. Can I deploy LMS at one of those site and manage/monitor t...

spvaidya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I'm looking for a mib that can give me the size (number of entries) of the ARP table in a Cat6509. So far I have found how to get the ARP table entries from the atEntry or ipNetToMediaEntry OIDs, but I dont need the individual entries, b...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DBReader

Does the new version of LMS have access to the database tables like LMS 2.2 had https://rme1:1742/dbreader/dbreader.html If so, what would is the URL?