Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DBReader

Does the new version of LMS have access to the database tables like LMS 2.2 had https://rme1:1742/dbreader/dbreader.html If so, what would is the URL?

Would any Cisco experts be able to lend a hand with the following ACL requirements that I need to implement on a Cisco router at work?1. Block all inbound ICMP messages with the exception of Echo Reply (type 0), and Time Exceeded (type 11). ICMP mess...

go2doug77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have CNR 5.5.6 installed on Windows 2000 server.We would like to survey the status of DNS and DNCP services from an HP openview stations on Unix version 7.5.I have install the CNR mib on HP and we are sure that snmp is running on windows, bu...

rrocher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have upgraded from LMS 2.5 to 2.5.1. I have alse re-registered all applications with ACS from the AAA mode setup page. This was successful on both ACS Servers.My device list under all LMS modules is however empty. If I run a report to check for D...

waynem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running LMS 2.5 with the latest patches on Win2003. From RME I can collect running/startup configs. However, when I run a second collection I get the following message:CM0060 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch SUCCESS for R1, version numbe...

rd9689 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I've a PIX525 ver5.3 I'm trying to traslate a private address 172.16.0.0 to a public address 200.12.176.62 The first address is a DMZ4 and the second is the traslate to outside. I have thist instruction: NAT (dmz4) 2 172.16.0.0 255.255.248.0 0 0 ...

Do special chars such as $ or ! present a problem for CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 (RME 3.5)? After Export to File as csv, I see ! is used internally by CWK in "!{[NOVALUE]}!" and the $ sign is escaped like this: "\$". Do these special chars get presented corr...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to export the User Tracking db contents based on certain criteria, similar to what the UT GUI offers? Specifically, I'm wondering what possibilities there are with the <name> option in "-query {all | dupMAC | dupIP | hub | <name>}". C...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good momrning,I have launch immediate archive from RME.But, my "Archive Management Jobs" sucks in "Failed mode" most of my devices are partially successful and no one are ok.Many thanks in advanceOlivierHere is the status of my Collection status home...

ogor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes