cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have installed the last LMS 2.6 but I have an issue with user tracking.I install a LAN architecture with 10 catalyst 4506 and 1 catalyst 3750.All equipement are configure with the same snmp configuration. When I start the discover for all use...

rherve by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In QPM-3.2, I discovered my 4500 but its status is 'not supported'. IOS is cat4000-i5k91s-mz.122-25.EWA5.binROM: 12.2(20r)EW1 cisco WS-C4506 (MPC8245) processor (revision 4) with 262144K bytes of memory.Same behavior is for 3560. However, 6509 is 'ok...

nkhwaja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just been hit with a loopback interface scheme at a new job. I do not quite understand it that much, since it is very different from loopback addressing of 127.0.0.1 Could someone tell me more. How is it used? what is it used for? You could al...

zekwueme1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to send ip nat log translations syslog to our syslog server but all the messages show up on console log instead.Using C2801 with following commands:Logging onlogging host x.x.x.xlogging orgin-id hostnamelogging trap 6ip nat log translatio...

jparlas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've started looking into the newly-introduced IOS feature that allows Reliable SYSLOG Delivery over BEEP (RFC3195). It looks intriguing and I want to test it out.I'm a long-time, very happy user of syslog-ng on Linux. It looks like the syslog-ng d...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all..Anybodies knows if...Is it possible to install LMS in client/server configuration so as explained in the gif attachment? If yes, is it possible to buy a server license with a certain number of client licenses? Thanks in advanceLeonardo Ro...

leorob123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I use LMS 2.5, RME 4.0.3. When I try to generate a Detailed Device Report with the Report Generator the system says "The selected device(s) does not have inventory data to display in the report" for any device. I've run Inventory collection ...

p_kiselev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes