cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to have an event trip on the log entry ".*Crypto.tunnel.is.*" where the value I'm looking for immediately following is UP or DOWN. I see that I can set an environment variable for _syslog_pattern, but I'm unsure with EEM how do utilize ...

jrahm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to ensure that all of my devices are getting their configs archived. Yesterday, I noticed that many of the devices listed in the "failed" category are devices that are currently not connected to the network. I placed these device...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May somebody tell me which patches I'm entitled to install free after upgrading LMS from 2.2 to 2.5? May I install 2.5.1 or that implies a different license fee?Currently I have Common Services 3.0 and Campus 4.0. There is, you know, CS 3.0.2, 3.0.4....

Has anybody found a way to dump complete Device Information into a csv file? If I use the \"Detailed Device Report\" from RME the follwing information is missing in the sequence --Processor Port Interface--portDuplexStatus;vlanId and vlanName - of a ...

Hi all,a costumer of mine want to configure the DFM for this purpose:- creating several device groups.- defining notification groups for the device groups.Now the two questions:1. Is it possible to configure the Alarm Browser (better say the event co...

Having trouble installing ciscoworks 1.5. The initial splash screen appears and when you click install it just hangs. This is via the CD and from a local hard disk. Also tried installing via Terminal Services console and get error message regarding n...

jricho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is there a way to make a template to check if there are any devices with extra entries, our problem is that when we run a compliance check it only checks for what we have on the template but if there is an extra entry on a device it still show...

scbne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes