cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a high degree of confidence that I will get flamed for asking this, but I feel the risk is worth it.It can not hurt that bad for asking.I am seeking a demo or 30 day trial version of LMS for an educational project.I have an assignment to write...

I've been using Cisco Network Assistant for some time to monitor and configure switches on our network. Lately I've noticed an issue though. Then I go into the port configuration for 3 of the 4 switches I manage, no data is displayed, not even a port...

cbhunt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following commands configured on my cisco 6509 with WS-SVC-NAM-2:analysis module 4 data-port 1 capture allowed-vlan 2monitor session 5 source vlan 50monitor session 5 destination analysis-module 4 data-port 1Correct me if iam wrong,that th...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am troubleshooting a UT implementation which is not able to discovery any UT records from C2950. According proposal in other threads I found I checked the way SNMP are available according to the document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362...

Hi,Just wondered if anyone could tell me if the 3845 ISR router supported the use of SLA/SAA Agents for use with Cisco Works IPM 2.6 ?The image is Advanced IP servers 12.4(7)I`ve searched through various Cisco web pages but with no "clear" answer.I`v...

achrich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Did check_pkg_errors.sh fix all the problems it identified on my sandbox (dmgtd was shut down)? Can I run check_pkg_errors.shagainst a live LMS server (dmgtd started)?[nms:/var/temp] $ ./check_pkg_errors.sh -cRemoving /opt/CSCOpx/objects/jrun/jsm-cw2...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I want to deploy some tacacs+ commands unto several switches and i tried this using netconfig and because of the peculiar commands for my deployement, i had to create a new task and deploy it on all switches.but i got thsi error from netconfi...

Hi How do I restrict the access of my network view to certain devices?Bit detail Out of 300+ sites i have outsourced 100 sites to 3rd party to manage my network Now I want to give them a network view by restricting to certain devices to view only Wa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card