cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have CIsco works installation, Initially they had FR links to connect remote branches. I have enabled CDP over WAN links to detect the remote ands and was working fine.Now they are connecting new branches over MPLS cloud. I cannot enable CDP here b...

I am using RME 4.0.3. I tried to change the device credentials from the RME > Device Management > Device Credential Verification. It only allow me to change the credentials for one device at a time. The RM3.4 allow me to change the credentials of mor...

pppyyyppp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any way to update credentials en masse, perhaps via CLI or perhaps by inputing a default set of values. 100 to go and the web is killing me!! Help Please!This is one of my huge pet peeves on CW.we are running on Unix. CW Common Services 3.0.4Cisco...

hoelpf1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, One of our NAS server, is using a default string for User-Password attribute value in the event that no password is set by the user in PAP authentication mode. How can we ignore that value or set it to Null under CAR in order to use the Allow...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Logging quesion-

Let's say the router is configured with:logging 10.1.2.3logging trap errors <--this is level 3Will the command 'ospf log-adjacency-changes' allow the level 5 message shown below to be sent to the syslog server?%OSPF-5-ADJCHG:

I don't understand the way the config fetching works in RME. I choose the Sync Archive and mark the Fetch Startup Config checkbox. The configs are successfulle fecthed but later, when I browse the configs version tree I see several versions of Runnin...

p_kiselev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have Ciscoworks 2000 RME Ver.3.5 running on Windows Server Box and also we have HP Open View Ver. 8.06xx running on HPUX 11 Box.The question is...How can i integrate both? This will cost anything? Where i can find information about that ...