cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi mates :)Are Cisco's MIB files are stored in the switch by default? or should we load them in to switch?I ve read Cisco pdf about MIBs which says: "cisco's public MIBs are organized in to 2 subdirectories: v1/ and v2/"But I couldnt find those subdi...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!! i really new to cisco works......actually iw ant to know what that is and which version shd i get to configure my routers in network by using cisco works.....there are lot of cisco works software....which perticular i have to get inorder to conf...

We're running the 2116 appliance and Cisco 837 routers running 12.3.8T6 IP/FW/3DES code, and I'm having a horrible time creating my first cns router configs. I have enough created that when the 837 boots up, it successfully retrieves the initial conf...

Hi,I want get Object Id for cisco devices because I want to configure MRTG for my router Traffic .I want configure CPU Utlization Graph of 7206 VXR . for this i need OID .Please help me by forwading any link from i get OID.Regards

Hi,I keep getting the "ExceededMaximumUptime" event alert on the Serial port on all of my remote site routers. The DFM help file states that this event kicks on when a "Backup Interface" stays up too long. Each of these routers are configured with ...

New install on Sol9, RME4.0 with Dec05 update. I can't get syslog to work, I get nothing under var/log/syslog_info. Logging is enabled for this server. config archive works that tells that devices are managed, I can do netconfig job but no syslog. sy...

nawas by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card