cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using ssh in Ciscoworks to communicate with my PIX. I am recieving errors:Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) dest_addr= 204.253.220.XX (PIX), src_addr= 192.168.168.XX(Ciscoworks), prot= tcpWhere do I find the Ciscoworks config to make adjustm...

Hi everybodyWe did upgrade our LMS 2.2. to 2.5 last year and went back three weeks later - mostly due to the lack of any usability (same link-titles <-> different targets; fixed-width columns; bad DNS-lookup; dozens of winodws, case-sensitiv querys o...

bbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently deployed pixMC 1.3.5 and during install got errors on checkdependency script. Afterwords am not able to open the Management center for firewalls page in logs I can see its complaining about frontend errors (failing to connect to database) ...

misaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CiscoView 6.1 shows me the initial figure of the 3550-24 switch but it does not display the Configuration window. The IE browser shows this:address..http://172.20.1.2/homepage.htm"The Page Cannot Be Found"Here is the version of the switch (s):IOS(tm)...

jprada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What Im trying to do is force all traffic to a server and the server is then forwarding the traffic from there.The IP that I want to push is 192.168.20.145Here is what route statment entries look like:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1ip route 192....

amarranca by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have installed the SDM ver 2.2a on my PC to manage the numerous routers in our network but when i try to connect with the SDM i get two login screens;1)Enter SSH credentials2)Enter Telnet credentialsshould i be configuring my routers to get log...