cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I must be missing something here - how do you update the logical and physical discrepancy reports in Campus Manager? For example, it is reporting that a trunk port is running spanning-tree portfast. It most likely was at one time but has since been f...

Dear all,For some time now I'm searching for Cisco logical network symbols (for routers, switches etc.) as stencils for Visio. Visio has some logical symbols but they are imcomplete.Could you tell me if I can find it somewhere?Thanks.Gabi.

Is there a way to specify more seed devices than supported by the Web GUI of LMS 2.5? Maybe a text file that allows to add the IP adresses manually without using the GUI?Thanks in advance.Thomas

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to import devices from a CSV or DIF file using the command line on a unix box? Also, if I have admin type priveleges in RME, can I execute the command without being root? I hope so because I don't have root priveleges....

Hi all,I want to ask that if a Catalyst's port are setup to be authenticate by external radius server, can the radius server know which Catalyst port/interface ask for authentication?

cwy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If CDP is activated and someone succeeded to get in one device in the network can he easly get in the other devices?? Please if you have any document about CDP and Network security this my email tw_sabri@yahoo.frthanks for your help and have a nic...

Hi All,The BBSM system is working properly. However, on any PCs previously used BBSM accounts, if we type a BBSM user name, its related access code automatically appears in plain text. Is there any way to hide/encrypt access codes ?Thanks in advanced...

trongduc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card