cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

On Configuration Management, Archive Status -- I am showing "Failed" on a handful of devices in the Failed Running Configuration Devices Summary with the following error:Telnet: Failed to get the begin in Configuration file TFTP: PGM_NM=Configuration...

lwhalley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,My router C3660 rebooting itself a lot of times and it's give me the following error, so please could any one help about the cause of this errorI think it's Flash problem or damged image is that right.$$ show vermonitor: command "show" not found$$...

Hi I am using the Firewall MC to manage our FWSM and there seems to be a few commands that are not supported. I am particularly surprised to see that the "access-group out" command is not supported as we wish to use this alot to control access to out...

srowles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With regard to Local Director, does Local Director monitor the state of the connections it has passed to the reals?For instance if we never want to exceed 200 current connected users to a webserver, will setting this parameter to 200 accomplish that?

Hi,What I am attempting to do: create a task that will copy the start config to the running config on 2950G-48 EI.What I did:Created a User-defined task with the following commands(command mode=Enable):copy start run<cr>running-config<cr>Created job,...

mnewnam01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have un router 3640 and I need get environmental information ( temperature, fans ) about it. I believe that there is environmental MIBs for it .....Any known anything about it MIBs ???Best Regards....

albertog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Basically a customer of mine has an upgrade license to upgrade Ciscoworks common services 2.2 to LMS 2.5. However, having bought new hardware he has done brand new installation of LMS 2.5 instead of doing the upgrade.Will this cause problems later?

patroche1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Consider this setup: Cisco 3745 - NS Firewall (NAT) - IP Cloud - SNMP Trap Receiver... On 3745 the loopback has been pulled into a "Management" VRF, and the interface connected to the Firewall too has been pulled into this VRF... ip route vrf ...

I'm currently using the active directory login module - it is pointing to an OU in my ad. What struck me as odd was this from online help page:The CiscoWorks Server still determines user roles; therefore, all users must be in the local database of u...