cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

If I just enter:logging 10.233.15.238logging informationalwill this, in fact, log infomational and lower messages (6 down to 0) to the syslog server?I just need to make sure I don't have to enter the "logging on" statement as well....

I use WLSE 2.12 versionWhen I filled the location manager al went correct but when I reopend the location manager 1 day later the program appears as expexted but the program hangs itself in the downloading of the location managment information.... It...

wjgebe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a way to run a "show access-list" command on a PIX periodically so I can look at the number of hits.I can run this command from the Ciscoworks CLI using:./cwcli netshow createjob -u xxxx -p xxxx -device devicename -customcmd "show access-list"...

Our policies state that server software installs should be done using a response file for a "silent install". Our admins have tried to make one of these response files, but it seems to not work - we are still prompted for passwords when the install r...

I’m scheduled to set up a demo of Ciscoworks and just found my common services disk is cracked. A new disk is in the mail from Cisco, but it will not arrive in time. Is the Common Services disk available for download anywhere?Thanks,Andy

SDM won't complete it's start. It gets past the certificates and then gives a StackOverflowError error for java. I have the latest jre loaded. Any ideas?

swaisner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm looking for a FREE program that could layout(take a picture)my WAN topology. i played with Cisco's CNA software... that was cool, when you hit the topology tab it made a picture of your WAN and labled the ip address as well as the interfaces. ...

islj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..I have a remote 2821 router connected to a 1721 router at our main site via leased line. The line faulters frequently for several minutes every day and I want to know what snmp option or trap I can configure on the routers to know if a serial int...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes