cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Thanks for reading. I have a c9200L running 16.12.4.  I'm not finding the FILE flag as part of a packet capture.  The EXPORT command assumes that I've written to a file.  I thought there was a way to copy the buffer into a local file? Thanks...

Dear All I m looking to Restrict up/down bandwidth to 128 Kb on my router. the point is to save data quota of my broadband connection. whoever browse the internet they will have only 128Kbps and the speed checker will show 0.1 Mbps and 64 for some ot...

Hi all Having this issue for a while now, but desperate to get it working. Its a super simple setup 1 x SG-350-10P switchVLAN 1 (default) - 192.168.1.254/24VLAN 2 (Nodes) - 192.168.2.254/24VLAN 3 (clients) - 192.168.3.254/24 I have setup port GE2 as ...

Hello dear experts,Here is the problem I am actually facing. We have two branches : A and B. The main file server is located in branch A and is configured to make regular backups on the secondary server located in branch B. But since we have segmente...

I am just checking 3850 capability as an erspan destination. It seems that although it is stated the support was added on 16.11.1 it does not seem to work. Even when doing "local" ERSPAN with loopback interface as source and destination. Does anyone ...

ISP

We are getting 300Mb bandwidth "dedicated link" from ISP.So how we can calculate upload download speed?ISP is giving 300Mb exact or less...

I have 200Mb dedicated internet link. So, why can't I get full download speed up to 200mbps?If the dedicated link is 200Mb so what will be the upload/download speed?