cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone i am trying to compile the MIB associated with the "ipNetToMediaTable" for cisco device.Some of the MIBs on which this particular object mib depends are non cisco like "RFC1155-SMI" and "RFC-1212".The RFCs for these Mibs has alot of op...

m4mayank by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Not sure if this is the right board to post in. I am having trouble opening a port in the Cisco FMC for my FTD devices. I have tried different variations of a NAT rules and ACL's but I am unable to open a port. I have a test PC with IIS runni...

Coyle IT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to send configuration from NetwrokAutomation-1 to router, but I cannot. After I checked it, I found NetworkAutomation-1 cannot ping Rrouter1(R1) and even ping itself. I see every config is normal. Please see below picture. Anyone can give s...

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a way to export Maps and AP placements in one file from one cisco prime to another? If not id have to export multiple different files for different locations. Also, id have to go through each and every floor in which there are many an...

Hi All,Is it necessary to mention snmp-server trap-source <interface name> while configuring SNMP in a router/switch?. what if we do not configure this command on a device having multiple interfaces?Regards,VB

I would like t know if in this type of switch one can connect any type of Devices regardless they are powered or not. Is it safe to use in powered devices like a PC or a laptop. ? does the switch is aware of this automatically or each port ican be pr...

Okami11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have issue on my ASA5510. I have nat static translating port 85. It was working, but suddenly stopped. No visible reasons.Packet Tracer shows tha problem is in NAT rule, but nothing changed before it.  And by the way, Packet Tracer shows sam...

2.JPG 3.JPG
g-tsagara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heads up: I already have the answers I'm not trying to cheat on an assignment. It's about learning and comparing your answers to a sheet and not being marked. I'm showing I understand it in an exam. So I'm showing one example and what I have so far. ...