cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have issue on my ASA5510. I have nat static translating port 85. It was working, but suddenly stopped. No visible reasons.Packet Tracer shows tha problem is in NAT rule, but nothing changed before it.  And by the way, Packet Tracer shows sam...

2.JPG 3.JPG
g-tsagara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heads up: I already have the answers I'm not trying to cheat on an assignment. It's about learning and comparing your answers to a sheet and not being marked. I'm showing I understand it in an exam. So I'm showing one example and what I have so far. ...

I find the Command Reference Guide for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.7 confusing on the topic of how can I create another admin account. With the username command, the only options are Network-Admin, Security-Admin or operator. But the the command ref...

c.gierula by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I´ve been having a crash problem when Cisco Jabber share desktop, it works right, but some users have reported their Cisco Jabber application crashes when they are sharing desktop, I have used the Windbg tool to analyze what caused the crash and ...

foto.PNG

I was wondering if my understanding of the network ieads below are correct or off base, so that I my better explain things to may boss.  Tweak QoS – give priority to different protocols – requires expertize Types of VLANS – There are VLANS that aren’...

Attempting to move a gzip file from my Nexus 7710 to a Linux machine on my network... #copy bootflash:File.txt.gz scp:Enter vrf (If no input, current vrf 'default' is considered):Enter hostname for the scp server: 192.168.0.1Enter username: userno ma...

Hello Everyonewhile trying to automate couple of things on WLCs with CPI 3.1 CLI template i've found amazing checkbox in the template: Refresh Config after Apply. It made me wonder because beside of the unfamiliar term "refresh config" in CUWN area t...

I have 4 vlans (for example vlan 2 - port 2 and 14, 3 and 15.4 and 16, 5 and 17)how do i configure another port to see these vlans through a web browser  

kiko1122 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes