Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I am supporting a very large Gov customer with hundreds of locations.  Their network has a combination of legacy Cisco and Brocade network devices as well as the newer Catalyst 8000 and 9000 series routers and switches.  Upgrading the entire environm...

Hello communityNewbie question: I would like to read a further explanation for the followingWhat single access list statement matches all of the following networks?192.168.16.0192.168.17.0192.168.18.0192.168.19.0A - access-list 10 permit 192.168.16.0...

I want  to design a simple network for the institution AIT. As part of the project i am to use cisco packet tracerto simulate my design  . The following requirements are to beconsidered;i. AIT has two (2) campuses (Seaview and KCC)ii. Specify the Ne...

Hello!I have a project work for school. In the "Budapest Net" workstation there are 2 subnets (10.10.0.0/29, 10.10.0.16/28). The first one uses VLAN 20, the second one uses VLAN 10. I used ROAS routing, the VLANs can communicate inside one VLAN. But ...

help.png

When I tried show memory in PI cli, I confirmed that free memory was insufficient. So, it is impossible to create a report. How do I check detailed information about memory? And where and what files should I delete to reduce memory?

CCC3 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes