cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to get same set of multiple show command outputs like "show version", "show interfaces brief", etc from hundreds of devices. How can I get this done quickly. If the solution is script, can you share any sample script. Else what is the other wa...

Hi i tried to enable portfast on endpoint port and the switch told me : " Portfast has been configured on FastEthernet0/3 but will onlyhave effect when the interface is in a non-trunking mode. "  now i did the switchport mode access ont the port but ...

Resolved! Interface Status

Hi, quick nooby questionDoes an interface goes down if the other end of the link is down ? in gns3 it doesnt happen, does anyone knows how it works in real gear. 

Hello all, I like to see who or what is using most of the bandwidth (top consumers). My setup is like below. Cisco C3750 switch is connected to juniper srx cluster. Every connection is shared by firewalls via cisco switch. I like to monitor the bandw...

bandwidth.PNG
Izac ICT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, new member here. Studying for my CCNA and currently trying to get a Cisco 897 VAG-LTE working over my NBN connection. I can get a connection to the ISP and my test laptop can obtain and ping the default router but I can't get internet access...

dwizzy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card