cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been trying to get an EEM applet to count the number of PRI's present on a router and then collect the number of PRI channels in use.  With the SNMP OID's changing on current router models/NIM's I'm hoping to use EEM as sort of a one stop method...

Ryan Flud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My client has upgraded Cisco Prime 3.4 to 3.7. I can´t tell if this situation was in previous version but, on the job dashboard, there are several jobs that have several repeated instances with the same information (I don´t know if this is the...

Resolved! Prime 3.4 to 3.7

Hello, I'm currently on Prime 3.4 Patch 11. Is it recommended directly to 3.7 or should I go with an earlier upgrade, such as 3.6?  Any "gotchas" with 3.7? Thank you

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to update the image of the device software via epnm. The only step I still have to do on the device (CLI) is: squeeze flash: The EPNM can: (delete the smart flash before distribution), but does not squeeze the flash and therefore still ...

Lina Sami by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 2821 cisco routers im currently using for my homelab. Yesterday i was configuring the first one, i swapped the console cable to config the second one and when i swapped back to the first one it didnt respond at all. I rebooted it, tried al...

k.tsanov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to install a cat9k_iosxe.16.06.03.SPA.bin image with guestshell (ZTP - Python), I have this message:"% Interactive command can not execute in non-interactive context"   ! here is the command:install_cmd = "request platform software...

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes