cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, First I want to give thanks to the community for the help you guys gave me with my first post I was able to get in most of the equipment and remove the old users and add a new one. The problem I am facing now is when I try to get a understan...

using Putty to SSH into C2960x switch. I keep getting an Access denied after entering a password.  Where is the config can you access password settings? I have tried entering everything shown in config as a password(username/password, vty, etc but no...

I'm going to configure EEM on Cisco router. When I see show run after configuring EEM , I found out that the enable password is unencrypted on EEM settings. Is there a any way to encrypt or hide the enable password on EEM settings when I see show run...

Xiao Guai by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I'm trying to find whether N3548 is able to configure SHA-256 hashed password. The device is currently running on NX-OS 6.x, and it's pretty clear that NX-OS 6.x only supports MD5 hash. I tried to search for release notes for later releas...

I'm currently using ISR 4431's.  On the current routers I have a modem connected to the AUX port for remote console access.  I need to replace these remaining routers with 8300's and the AUX port is no longer.  What are my options for remote console ...

Hi everyone, I've got a problem with 2 AP on cisco prime map. As you can see in screenshot AP "ap1100376_4" and "ap1100376_5" have different numbers of antennas respectect to other 3 APs. I should mention that all the AP are the same model. Does anyo...

Soheil721_0-1707154544836.png
Soheil721 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes