Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PoE Issue

I have a newer Cisco WS-C3560CX-12PD-S switch that does not seem to be offering PoE on any of the ports. We have tried several poe enabled cameras that only require 15w, and the cameras do not boot up, no lights, no activity on the ports, nothing.  T...

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
RB117892 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, For a customer I'm trying to implement Netflow using:CBT Micronugget NetflowFlexible Netflow Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15M&T The configuration guide gives the literal commands: Device(config)# interface GigabitEthernet 0/0/0Devic...

m.x by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I encountered the problem during the initial setup of two appliances PNR-DHCPDNS-APL-K9 with Prime Network Registrar 9.1.1.Every appliance has two Virtual Machines,one regional server and one local server.I initially started the regional and local se...

vlad41592 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI can not enable Email Notification for send email on cisco prime infrai read on doc it reccomend go to monitor > monitoring tools > Alarm > Email notification but i can not see the menui already enable smtp email and test send email suucess

I have a Cisco 3850 48 port switch that is acting as our core switch.Almost every Monday at 1am, ports 1-8 go down up down up.I have searched for anything that could be possibly doing this to no avail.The CAT 6 cables plugged into those 8 ports are a...

RadioGeek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I am doing some work for one of our customers and to my surprise, some of their switches do not have SSH enabled and do not have the crypto key generate rsa command available. I have already learned from reading other forum posts that t...

stelker77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes