cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

If I don't specify a view and I use v1Default when configuring an SNMPv3 group, what MIB access is available to a member of the aforementioned SNMPv3 group? What exactly is the value/meaning of v1default?   groupname: MYREADGROUP security model:v3 pr...

Yermander by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am writing an EEM script to extract users.    event manager applet users event none action 1 cli command "enable" action 2 cli command "show run | i ^username" action 3 foreach line "$_cli_result" action 4  regexp "username (\S+)" "$line" matc...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to install a 2960 switch in an area that is running out of ports. There is 1 available port to use and it is a Port Channel (Po1), it is using 2 interfaces in its bundle. I am familiar with adding switches to regular port but haven't added a s...

_Chris_ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get QinQ working on Nexus 3000. After testing with our service provider we determined that issue is with Nexus3064.I have attached a drawing showing how everything is connected and port config. And one thing i'm trying to do is to strip...

vitalio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,   I would have a short question to you. I'm currently configuring our new ASA-5508-X and wanted to connect the device to the internet. That means we do not want to use an additional router in between, but only the ASA device. In this ...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes