cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   My sub-interface (200 Mbps BW statement) is inheriting the Tx and Rx load from my physical interface (300 Mbps statement).  Is this some sort of bug?  Is there a workaround?  Anyone come across this?     GigabitEthernet0/0/0 is up, line protoco...

Does anyone know if NCS5501 support config backup via SNMP/TFTP? I am trying to backup the device, but with no luck...   From debug snmp request: snmpd[1001]: t6812 DO-SET: [0] OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.55.XXX.YYY.ZZZ.11 snmpd[1001]: t6812 DO-SET: [0] ob...

Energia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I need to use IP SLA on PI and I'm looking for some information in Web but I don't found any information that validated either is possible or not to configure IP SLA on PI version 3.2. I need to know if possible and some user guide. Tha...

Hi, EEM newbie here, so please go easy on me ;) I have several VG224's that randomly get the state "REM_ONHOOK_PEN" and when you pickup the analog phone attached to that VG224 port, you dont hear a dialtone. We opened a TAC case, sent debugs to them ...

Good afternoon, I have a problem related to CISCO CNA. When I go in ACL appears the string error and a number , which is aparetemente the erroneous line . Does anyone have a solution? It is happening in all the switches . I will attach the pri...