cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have an eem script to monitor the uplink interface between two switches. When the uplink interface is up first switch will be  active and second switch will be backup, vice versa. When only the uplink interface goes down script is working pe...

Hi,I have been looking online to try and find a way to automate extended pings with the record option, but have only found some that are for regular pings.This is one of the ones that I found:foreach address {x.x.x.xx.x.x.xx.x.x.x} { ping $address re...

Hello Guys   I have configured some devices with SNMP Traps to link down / link up interfaces with this configuration:   snmp-server community Prueba RO snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstart snmp-server ho...

Hello everyone.  I know in the past, Cisco IOS did not come out of the box being able to perform reverse DNS looks ups, but I was messing with the Autoinstall feature, and out of the box and just plugged into a live network, it can grab an IP from th...

dno2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one using EasyQos on APIC to configure and monitor their QOS deployments? We have both APIC-EM and LiveAction but right now use neither for any QOS configuration.  I'd like to get unbiased opinions of both.

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the net id of these are not the same, so the two following are not in the same network.Is this right? 165.12.64.0/19 169.12.31.230/19 My friend told me the two ip above are in the range of the following or vise versa!!,but I am very confused a...