Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I will like to do a auto backup of running config to scp server. And it unable to work but if I do it manually, everything is working fine.    Below is my config. terminal password Pa55wordterminal dont-ask !feature evmed !event manager applet BA...

Hey guys,   I was searching for best practics regarding ip cache timeouts, but I didn't find something. Independently which system (ASA, Switch or Router), what did you configure for ip flow cache active timeoutes and ip flow cache inactive timeoutes...

Uhlig.Tim by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Prime 3.2 Mapping

Hi All,   Please can someone tell if virtual prime needs internet on it to do mapping? I am told it can use Google map but dont you need internet for that? Also do the controllers and ap's need access to the internt also? Thanks.   Regards,   U

uzochikwa by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.   I've a little problem with my PI 3.3   Some devices are properly displayed with the dns-name. Some not ... The DNS-entries are correct. The ip domain-name is also defined.   Here is the Show running from the CLI   hostname PRIME01 ! ip doma...

mfilser by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of asa acl's that need to be updated on a periodic basis.  They are all updated in a similar manner but just have three variables that change for each entry.  I would like to have a method to automate this.  What i'm wondering if can ...

mialbert by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.24 to retrieve CPU value; and cisco device return to me same OID with extension, my question is how i can know .1, .2, .7 and .9 belong to what CPU? 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.24.1  = Gauge32: 21.3.6.1.4.1.9.9...

Toss Leey by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime infrastructure 3.2 server backup failed (PI on VM, Standalone) Trying to backup via SFTP.   getting an error message "a backup or restore is already in progress"     Work Performed -- NCS restarted --Removed configured SFTP from Prime running c...

Binish by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes