cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am writing expect(tcl) scripts to auto configure IOS and CatOS switches. Basically, I send cmd strings and read the buffer for the response and react accordingly.Does cisco provide any sort of XML interface to its switches so I can leverage J2...

cipriano1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a Change Integration Option on the Ciscoworks 2000 Server. When I get to the Choose Adapter, I select NNM Adapter, as that is what I have installed but it comes up with the following error.1. A small blank box with no name or title ...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got a device stuck in "Not responding" state when it was added to RME (CW2K 4th ed.) since this is a development server I want to delete everything and restart with a clean database, however I don't want to reinstall the whole thing. Problem...

carlosv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our site disable ' ip http server " , because it has a security problemWe bought a ciscoworks (LMS) at these day.I saw a document about CMSIf I use a CMS, we must enable "ip http server".Is it a correct?. We must eanble if we want to use it?Please an...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the important configuration?am i configure below that?cdp enable in all cisco device.only cdp enable in device, is a possible to discovery a device?I have a 6509, and 5509 backbone switch.which is prefer seed device 6509 and 5509?help me.

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,According to the Process status, ANI server is started, BUT when you click to analyze ANI server, we get the following error:AniWrapper>>analyze(SYSTEM) Server Named: ANIServer4.2-alfcwXXX on port: 14004Nothing has been done on that server. When i...