cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Does prime do all the below features :-1-      Network Monitoring2-      Bandwidth management3-      Take a backup from devices4-      Change password for all devices5-      Upgrade IOS6-      Configure devices7-      Hardware inventory8-      Port s...

Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of DCNM and tryed to deploy it on Amazon AWS but got no luck, after the machine starts it stucks on the login page and no user and pass do work.I then deployed it locally on our vCenter and I got the options t...

Hi Guys, I am trying to send test email from Cisco PI 2.2 and I got this message: Failed to send mail using primary SMTP server:Could not connect to SMTP host: smtpout.europe.secureserver.net, port: 465, response: -1 I tried yahoo and gmail is the sa...

Dear MisterI have a 7204VXR Router, with Neflow.The collection for all interfaces is ok, but one interface (Gigabitethernet 1/0), is not showing the egress traffic in the pictures.The configuration has "ip route-cache flow", ip flow egress, and ip fl...

In the PI API, specifically the "GET statisticsService" area there is a query switch to list appId.  "The application Id. Use comma to seperate multiple ids."The example shows appId 1234 and 5678 which obviously does not work. - does anybody know how...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card