Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NTP Access Lists

Community, Im a little confused about where the NTP ACL's need to be applied. Everything im reading is making it sound like the ACL's need to be applied to the Servers that the clients are syncing their time to, is this correct? I would like to apply...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question to all Cisco experts: Is it possible to monitore CPU usage of Cisco Switch & Router on a Syslog Server? If so, please let me know to configure on Cisco Device.   I would be thankful to your reply.   Regards Motiar

motiar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to launch a support case from the settings icon on Prime Infrastructure, here is the error message received "There was an error while connecting to the server/backend service. Please check if the server/backend service is reachable". Can...

Hello - I'm making a compliance policy in PI for QoS checking. I would like to create a policy that would look to make sure that QoS is applied appropriately to all of the switch interfaces. Is there a way that PI can do this within the Compliance Po...

Hello guys! This is my first post here, so don't be hard on me! Cisco ASA 5506-X with firepower wich I use it for url filtering in my network! I have licenses and so on. How do I make the dhcp lease to stay forever ?  I want that bcause The url filte...

cjvrancea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to create a simple EEM applet to shut an interface when a cable is unplug. I can only monitor the link-state of this interface. (not line-protocol). But i need administrators are able to re-enabled this interface.  This applet is working...

jean1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have internet line of 100 Mbs and couple networks. From the hardware side, there is ISP router, then our non-managed switch on which all other networks have been connected.Now, I would like to make a new switch with QoS or some kind of ba...

3xIT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card