cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Short of writing a script from scratch I was hoping to identify an application or program that can help me perform an IP audit of a supernet by looking at the bgp table of a router with full internal routes. In an MPLS network of 20+ PE routers I wo...

Resolved! Codes

Good morning I'm start working in Network Admin, but I need a little re-fresh above the code y remember the most important but no all. Where I can found all the command that I need to setup form the begining a router and swicth. Thank,

Dear Community, I am currently trying to monitor an SG300 RAM Usage, to do this I need the OID for the overall Memory Usage.Unfortunately, I am not able to find any information about OIDs for Cisco SG300 in specif (just global Cisco OIDs).Can anyone ...

hey i have 2 new Nexus 3172 but my cisco pi 2.2 tells me it is a unsupported cisco device.can i duo any thing to make the pi 2.2  support the nexus 3172 switch (import a mib or somthing)? if i setup some trap configuration on the nexus switch wil pi ...

Hello Everybody,   I am trying to add the Device Name to the Subject Line of the email notification for Alarm Notification in Prime 3.0.  Currently I receive the Alarm Category and Severity but would love to add the Device Name that is having the fau...

Unanswered Topics

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card