cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan anyone please tell me how to reset the admin user and admin password on the cisco wap321. Have tried to hold the reset button until the lights turn off and the standby light comes back again.Thanks

Hi Team, Hope you all doing well. I just want know few thing about Cisco Prime Infra 2.x. 1st thing is does CPI2.x support Network topology View? if not then is that any other feature which can provide Network View (exa :- Map,etc)?2nd thing is it po...

HiIv got a task to upgrade a NCS 1.0.2.29 to a Prime 2.2. When going through the different release notes from NCS 1.0.2.29 and all the way up to Prime 2.2. I found the following path:NCS 1.0.2.29 to Prime 1.2.1.12Prime 1.2.1.12  to Prime 1.4.0.45Prim...

On a port channel (Etherchannel) the bandwidth changes based on how many links are in up state. The QoS shaper bandwidth on port channel sub-interfaces (VLAN's) need to be adjusted accordingly.I'd like to have a script for IOS routers that runs every...

mamikhai by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,since a few days I have a problem with my LMS 4.2.5. In the section software/hardware Summary i get only the message: "No devices in LMS (or) Unable to retrieve devices with inventory data."In the Job Approval section: "Not able to intialize Da...

Resolved! VPN monitor script

We have 819 4G routers and I am after a script to monitor the VPN tunnel is always alive. - ping a remote server, ie 172.16.1.1 and if it times out, but the pings to 8.8.8.8 are still live, to only shutdown and enable the site-to-site vpn. I have loo...

Hi Team,We are running with Cisco prime  appliance(hardware)2.1 version  and we found many bugs in the versions.so we planned to upgrade the Prime appliance to 2.2 version .and we have taken the prime appliance back in the local drive of the disk of ...

We have Cisco LMS 4.1 which is configured to e-mail our network team based on user defined  sub strings within syslog entries received from our network equipment.Example: send an e-mail when an OSPF routing change has happened and LMS receives the sy...

dpinard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes