Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Fellows,I have been reading about SNMPv3 and its features for security.Could you please confirm me if the next steps are correct?1) Defining a view:router(config)#snmp-server view readview internet included2) Creating a group:router(config)#snmp...

Hello,I went on the page : https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1860You explain how to get a config file and send it to a tftp server or oppositely.I face this problem:id090365:~> snmpset -v2c -c communitystring hostipaddress .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96....

Hi all,I am currently looking at a memory leak issue in the TCL UDP socket configuration when the fconfigure command is issued under a procedure.Under a normal scenario where the socket is configured globally, the system handles the memory well and w...

The Cisco Prime documentation recommends configuring switches to send SNMP traps. However it does not give any more details.I was wondering what sorts of SNMP traps people in the community are using with Cisco Prime 2.1. I'm looking for some sort of...

dominik78 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes