cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I might have the wrong methodology...just seeking some unvarnished idealogy. I own the Cisco Press TCL Scripting book, but things have changed some since printing. First Part: We have one Router that several mobile routers at various branches dial-in...

Hi there, can someone tell me the OIDs needde to obtain a list of connected IP addresses and which port they are connected to? I understand that a list will appear for one port if that port itself is connected to another switch?Thanks.

Hello,We have an issue involving DCNM 6, For some reason the Java Client gets disconnected every couple of minutesWhile the Java Client keep disconnecting we have constant access to the web client,Each disconnection requires re-opening the client in ...

We have a single 6509 and a pair of 6509's in a VSS config. We want to be able to monitor all the device modules using snmp. On the single 6509 we can grab the moduleModel (17) and moduleStatus (10) using OIDs .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.3.1.1.17 and 1.3.6.1....

Which software download (below) is used to upgrade Prime 2.0 to Prime 2.1 in a VM environment?   Cisco_Prime_LMS_4_2_500.isoPMEDIA; DL-DVD, Prime LMS - Small Config  Cisco_Prime_LMS_4_2_1500.isoPMEDIA; DL-DVD, Prime LMS - Medium Config  Cisco_Prime_L...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI am discovering devices in Prime 2.1 and I have got some "Unexpected error" messages. Prime asks me to check the inventroy.log file but I can not fint any information on ware or how to access this file. Does any one know how to?Many thanksM...