cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloPrime Infrastructure upgrade license we plan to purchase, my question was the PI hardware comes preloaded with Prime software or it needs to be downloaded and installed on the hardware appliance. Do we need to purchase VMware or it comes preload...

on 20_05 we updatedto 2.1in 22 we begun adding datacenter switches to DVC with public snmp communityafterwards we noticed vlan fetching inventory status failedfurther investigation :on the same day application logging reports:05/22/14 10:39:26.380 IN...

Hi,I'm struggling with polling ASA devices, specifically a 5512-X with SNMP v3. I applied a recent day 1 patch to add support for the ASA Next Generation series and expected it to be supported by now, but it looks like I've hit a bug as I'm using SNM...

mikaelbje by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Prime info

HelloLooking if Prime can cover devices i.e Routers, Switches, ASA Firewall, WLC & APwhat license is needed to upgrade from LMS to cisco primethese features are covered in Primesoftware image managementdevice configuration management and archivingcon...

I would like to ask from the EEM community for some assistance in regards to crafting an EEM script for an ME-3800X.  We have one or two appliances whereby the only uplink (TenGigabitEthernet0/1 and/or TenGigabitEthernet0/2) goes into error-disable a...

Leo Laohoo by Hall of Fame
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm seeing some strange behavior from some Catalyst 3560-E switches. I have a diagnostics tool that monitors SNMP OIDs for the switches, and it works by querying the switch for available OIDs under a given category, then stores the OIDs and per...