cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've finally got snmp going for my Zabbix server which is receiving traps from my switches and routers.I've loaded siome Cisco mibs into there to translate but it doesn't translate them all.I've got a few issues with some traps not being recognise...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advise how can we efficiently monitor eigrp uptime.I would like to see a notification whenever eigrp flapsTo do this i selected snmp oid for eigrpplease help in writing this snmp oid monitor scriptcEIGRPuptime MIB value is  1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.44...

Sevaral SNMP OIDs mention the term " local network management subsystem". I need to know what it means exactly. For example ifLastChange. "The value of sysUpTime at the time the interface enteredits current operational state. If the current state was...

maquesada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a one way satcom link that is having errors and I want to use IP SLA to monitor.  The satellite path is one way from A to B and I am trying to set up testing A to B but B cannot respond at least in the typical manner because there is no retu...

Hi there,Im currently having an issues getting the image deployment process to work when using plug and play autoinstall. i believe the issues is with the image location. I tried various locations but seems to only get errors and distribution failedt...