cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,We are not getting the alerts if the spanning tree loop occured in any device's interface. And also i wish to see bandwidth utilization for all the ports.Anyone could give me any suggestion on this..Thanks in advance

Hi i've configure my cisco router to receive the SNMP traps if the link goes up or down. However i found out that when i plugged out the cable i'm not receiving any link down on the network management system. Until i plugged in again the link will th...

bingxunnn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe're still using ACS 4.2 for authenticating to switches.Since we've been rolling out the 3750x we seem to be coming across speed issues.It take 2-3 times as long to run a command on a 3705x using universalk9 15.0(1) Once we remove the TACACS the s...

Hello Community,Can someone please take a look at the attached script and let me know why I keep on getting the following error message:EEM configuration: failed to retrieve intermediate registration result for policy test3newtalkers.tclI have saved ...

Hi,Can someone explain me what the product code means when I  order PI2.0UCSS-UPIB-1-1 ?? (For What Do I need this ?)CON-ESW-PI : This is clear to me, Essential Software Support.I would like to order PI2.0 for the lifecyclemanagement on S...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to find a MIB to get information (eg. model) regarding the SFP inserted into a module card in Catalyst4503 with interface index (ifindex)I found ENTITY-MIB which give all informations that I need but is using a phisical index.I need to ...

Hello GuysI have one great problem. So We have Cisco SCE1010 and we have Monitoring Server. From Monitoring Server I wanna query SCE 1010 by this command:snmpwalk -v2c -c public 192.168.192.2In response: Error: OID not increasing: RFC1213-MIB::atIfIn...