cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Background:  Our remoted location has two VPN tunnels ( public IP=.z1, z2) and if internal routes cannot route to either the 891 will kick on the V.92 modem, dial into a ISP and get a unknow public IP address.  Using a standard sla to monitor z1 and ...

GSCiscoSP by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe'd replaced all our AP1242AG with SAP1600 and 2600 access points and it's a bit frustrating that the latest build from CNA from 01/31/2013 is still not supporting the "new" products.Is there any roadmap when CNA will support them?Thx  

Hi Netpro Team / Afroj Ahmad,Im having LMS 3.1 with Rme 4.0 version. When I do a sync archive either thru RME or Device center, I get the below error immly after the first click. It does not even see any job id.Error " DCMA0077: could not create job....

secureIT by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just wondering if anyone else has seen this.about a month or so ago, I grabbed about 6 or 7 patches for our ciscoworks machine, across cm, rme, and cs. (yeah, we were a little behind)after applying these patches, it seems, all of the 2960s and 4948s ...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I do an SNMP poll of some ports on a switch, I get these results:(tcl)#snmp_getbulk public 0 9 dot3adAggPortActorOperState.10100{<obj oid='dot3adAggPortActorOperState.10101' val=''/>}{<obj oid='dot3adAggPortActorOperState.10102' val='<'/>}{<obj ...

Is there an script that can monitor interface errors (input and output errors) and send an email out when it reaches threshold?ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

aamit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes