cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWhenever there is a bgp neighbour flap, we are not getting snmp traps on the HP NNMI Server.. I believe during the neighbour flap, the device is unable to communicate with NNMI and drop the trap..So I would like to write a custom EEM SCRIPT that ca...

HelloI need an EEM applet that every 60 sec execute a show command and then write the output of the command on the flash memory of the router The output of the file might be not override  because I need all the output of the show captured every 60 se...

urbinir by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 via OVA image with Linux Kernal. Request you to please let me know the is there any command or set of commands so that i can verfiy the installation are done correctly except show application.Regards,ADM

I need the help from the expert of LMS installation , i need to make sure that services must be as the following CiscoWorks ANI database engine: ManualCiscoWorks Daemon Manager: AutomaticCiscoWorks RME NG database engine: ManualCiscoWorks Tomcat Se...

After logging to Cisco LMS and type the correct usrname and password , i get this error.403 ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ...

Need some ideas...when any user logs into LMS #1, GUI says "user not authorized to view devices".  All of my users are set to "full permissions" so it seems to be some disconnect here.   I'm using ACS for auth, that seems to be working OK.  I have a ...

Resolved! Cisco LMS question

1- I need to know , afte i configured the DCR with SNMP . What is the best way  to discover the devices ( standard or custom ) and how to add seed for many networks ?.. I need to group the networks based on the location , how can i do this?.need help...