cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco WCS

HiI have the next problem:Now the client need to install the WCS version in the same server of Cisco Work but the installer promts the error "TFTP port 69 needed by WCS is already in use. Please free the port before intalling"I think the problem was ...

juankcs85 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

downloading prime ncs

i just received our PAK for the prime ncs 1.i registered it on the web and received the email which clear states"Before you proceed, make sure that the NCS appliance is running and configured on the network."i need to download the software appliance....

ashirel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DCNM-SAN & VMware

Hello,In the release notes for DCNM 5.2, it states that DCNM-LAN can be installed as a virtual machine.  However, no where does it state that DCNM-SAN can be installed as a virtual machine.  So my question is can DCNM-SAN be run as a VM?  It would ma...

cisco lms4.1 emai setting option

I have installed cisco lms4.1, seems to berest all working fine. But am not finding a option to enable email seetings options to send reports. I have already set smtp servers, through whihc threshold alerts are trigering, but am unavle get best pract...

garadi936 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow Configuration Guide

I am trying to provide a guide on how to configure interfaces on Cisco routers to get the correct netflow sent to the CA Technologies NetQos product. Below is what I have so far, but there are so many veriables it is hard to make this a simple docume...

swieland by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SNMP Newbee Security Queries

Hi AllI want to enable the snmp agent on the Cisco devices in our infrastructure using the following commandsnmp-server community string [view view-name] [ro | rw] [ipv6 nacl] [access-list-number | extended-access-list-number | access-list-name] For ...

Bandwidth Interface Command

Hi All,I was asked to configure the bandwidth on our CE router interfaces for SNMP monitoring and polling.I would like to know if this command is necessary to accurately reflect the bandwidth on our NMS.I know the bandwidth command has no bearing or ...