Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am pretty confused about a firewall setup I inherited that is causing me some problems. It's an ASA 5505 configured with the standard Inside and Outside networks, plus a DMZ and a Test LAN. I am trying to get a backup solution configured that of co...

iglablues by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereI noticed that there are a couple of features in my production Cisco NAC Manager v4.7.2? Can someone explain to me briefly what can I do with these features;1. What can a Network Scanner under Device Management > Clean Access, in CAM do? Will...

Resolved! ASA failover

GuysQuick question, to cover all basis.Is there any thing I should look at when inplementing failover of two ASA.The interface are VLAN's sub interfaces into a switch, with phsysical failover interface.Just looking for something out of the ordinary.

N W by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Acutually in current scenario we are use using 45Mbps Internet leased line in 1800 router, behind that router we are using ASA 5540. We want to split this whole 45 Mbps into 30 and 15 Mbps. Is this possible?Soumya GhoshNetwork ExecutiveShriram Insigh...

Hello All.I am Having 2 Sites. 1 Headoffice & 1 is Branch office. I want to connect these 2 site using MPLS on RV042 Routers at both side.I am having 1 MPLS Connection & 1 Internet Connection at my Headoffice. I want my Branch Office LAN should acces...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card