Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

Есть два узла 15454 M6 SW9.6.0. Загружена конфигурация через СТС. Включен канал UDC по OSC и работает. Основной канал 10Gb не включается. При просмотре сторон в СТС показивает что другая сторона не подключена. При создании соединения РРС видает ошибк...

image.png
Levko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have 2 sites with multishelf chassis NCS2006-SA per site. They use ver 11.0 and Services are protected by Y cable. I created Y cable protection group and circuit for FC8G to test.  The problem is:- In both of sites, TX-Client port of Active...

Hi, I have a SG350-28SFP network switch. Can I use its 24 ports with an SFP that has a maximum data rate of 100Base? Because my other networking equipment supports a maximum of 100Base connection, so Cisco switch is not responding with a 1G/10G SFP m...

we have two dark fiber links between two sites , we have bundled the two dark fiber links into a layer 3 port-channel and configured ospf between the two sites .   this is how the setup looks like, site 2 utilizes site 1 wan to send their traffic out...

Hello,We are having an old 6513 device with WS-X6502-10GE and one 10GBase-ER module (not sure but looks like this module is WS-G6483).  10GBase-ER module is connected to CWDM-MUX-8A. This device will be migrated to WS-6513-E with one WS-X6704-10GE an...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card