Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I've installed a CM402a with an H323 gateway. At the moment I've only got a Publisher and about 150 phones. I've had to update a few route patterns today and every time I do an update all the external calls are dropped. Has anyone seen this befor...

I am trying to set up an auto attendant for CUE on a 2621XM. I have the number setup but I need to know how we can get a DID to hear a menu when someone calls the number that is on the CUE. I have the dial-peer set up in the router and I have the Ma...

rlbrumm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After first call going into line group,all memebers are ring and become busy for another call to this group and new are calls dropped.Is it a right behaviour ? I don't want loose such calls.Do you have another way to deside this problem?

pwlnw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a 2600 with priority queuing (LLQ) out a channelised E1 serial interface.I have a 320Kbps PVC. I'm generating 200 byte packets and measuring jitter. I'm also sending low priority traffic (1500 byte packets) that is being fragmented. The fr...

I have external line 5246109 connected to port 2/0 on 1760 gateway, whenever people dial this number from outside.I want my internal IP phone 4002 (Internal directory number) to answer the calls.I have Cisco callmanager 4.1 installed and I can dial-o...

defash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can Call Manager be integrated with Octel ARY 250 system for Voice Mail.Customer has purchased a Call Manager, and would like to use their existing Voice Mail system (Octel 250). Is it possible to route calls back to Voice Mail from IP Phones, if not...