Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity 3.1.5 w/ on box 5.5 connected to offbox Exchange 2000 w/ 5.5 Message Store.1. Install Unity 3.1(5) on the new server (with Exchange 5.5 and exchange 5.5 Admin right?) 2. Use Dirt and back up the existing Unity and then restore the Database on t...

adignan by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 512K frame relay link with a 256K CIR. I'm setting up QOS and FRTS, and using a LLQ for VOIP. Why is it recommended to disable adaptive shaping? What effect does it have when it is disabled, how does the router handle going between the...

mdoyle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a008011b490.html#1121345In the above link, configuration example 1 is working fine . Needs the steps to implement configruation example 2 Has to impelement the sa...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We're going to use VoIP with QoS very soon throughout our company. We have a devision in France which uses the mentioned kind of switches, and I haven't found any good material on setting up QoS on these switches.The problem is that we're go...

rate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes