Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Once upon a time, two 7970 phones with a shared DN would indicate, with a red light on the line button, when the other phones was using the line. Now it does not. It works fine on my 7914 side cars. I setup two new 7970 phones as a test and, sure eno...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,how many telephones can be registered at the same time at a CCM.If one of my subscriber failed the phones will be register themself at the other subscriber.how long does it take?I need information to calculate the registration-process for more ...

akleemann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know pak abort mean in the show voice dsp. I saw pak abort in DSP2 in 2651 router with is-mz-12-3-6.AIM-30/VWIC-T1 module. I experienced dead air sometimes when calls from PSTN to the IP phone.I think I may run into a DSP issue. Please s...

12-3-6 2651XM with NM-HDV/VWIC-1MFT-T1.I am getting slips on T1 as bellow and occasionally user getting static on the call.T1 1/0 is up. Applique type is Channelized T1 Cablelength is short 133 No alarms detected. alarm-trigger is not set Versio...

Does anyone have an answer to why I keep getting this error when logging in to the CAR? (using admin/admin) I just installed it, never logged in before. I installed another CM using the same discs, same hardware and there is no problem with it. I ...

Hi, has anybody set up SRST for SIP ? I can get the phoned to register but calls between the phones take about 1 min to set up, you just watch the INV message then after about 1 min u get the 180 ringing. Also its very hit and miss, so after the 1 m...

jbrind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes