Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have call mgr 3.3(3) with a 3745 mgcp gateway with 6 pri's. Can not make a call over 2 of the pri's (controller 3). Always get a reorder tone.Everything looks fine. ISDN status is good, contr are up. call mgr shows them registered, but will not pas...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MY customer is looking for solutions to show PUBLIC contacts from Microsoft Outlook to show up at IP Phone. Also they want to get the companies users to show up as name and extension under corporate directory rather than search by name or extension. ...

rjain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've just installed a new CallManager. All the users are using extension mobility. Everything was working fine earlier, but suddenly now I can't log users in. After entering username and password I get "Login Unsuccessful" Error:[9] and sometimes...

Hi AllI have setup the IPMA on CCM 3.3sr4. All features can function but no response after pressing divert all. I captured the log while call can't be diverted. Would anyone give me a hand? Thanks a lot!Best Regards-----------------------------------...