Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Pl Help me in understanding, if IP telephony can be implemented over WAN on slow links ( Analog lines, PSTN Lines - this are dedicated as Lease lines with bandwidht of 28KBPS speed ).Is it possible to trigger IP telephony call on PSTN line with DDR e...

makhanoib by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have CP-7920 Wireless IP-Phones connected to an Access-Point 1200. The Problem is during a call the called party hears a continous background hissing noise. I found nothing how to turn this off. The wireless connection in principle is regard...

geand by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,does anybody know what the official position of Cisco is regarding the openess of Skinny. In other words does any 3rd party product exist which implements the server side of skinny (to allow Cisco phones to be used with it)?We would like to im...

gmdl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up CDR on my Call Manager, but it is not giving me the information that I want. Is there a way to change the scale for traffic summary from one hour to maybe 5 or 15 minutes, or a way to build custom reports that I can dump to CSV format ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am in the process of migrating users from one CM cluster (CM3.3) to another and I would like to be able to take all their "Fast Dial" and "Address Book" entries. Can someone tell me where this information is stored and is it possible to export/i...

mgalea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes