Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,does anybody know what the official position of Cisco is regarding the openess of Skinny. In other words does any 3rd party product exist which implements the server side of skinny (to allow Cisco phones to be used with it)?We would like to im...

gmdl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up CDR on my Call Manager, but it is not giving me the information that I want. Is there a way to change the scale for traffic summary from one hour to maybe 5 or 15 minutes, or a way to build custom reports that I can dump to CSV format ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am in the process of migrating users from one CM cluster (CM3.3) to another and I would like to be able to take all their "Fast Dial" and "Address Book" entries. Can someone tell me where this information is stored and is it possible to export/i...

mgalea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we just use a serial cable to connect between PBX voice system and CCM serial port for SMDI communication without using any external device, such as VG248, DPA?Thanks. No analog phones needed in IPT except for PBX phones still link to PBX. Obious...

I have read the Global Subscriber Manager tool.When I go to the GrantUnityAccess tool, it refers to NT4 but we are running with Windows 2000. Do we still have to do this step?I also need to be sure that this tool will import the user messages, name...