Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For example,IP Phone DN : 23330689DID Number : 33247980To use IP Phone when SRST is working,SRST-GWconfigures alias command.But alias command supports10 Lines.Please let me know how to support more 10IP Phone.Regards.

r.ogawa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've installed PA and the Speech Server fails on startup. I see the following message in the log...C;\Program files\Cisco systems\Pers Assist\Speech\grammar\static\en_US_PA is not a packagecannot read 'models.configuration'iniaitlization (sic) f...

jaber23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When phones failover to SRST I have to manipulate the called number before sending it out the PRI. Users dial 9 for an outside line. On the callmanager the 9 is stripped before it hits the H323 gateway so that ten digits are sent to the Telco. In add...

jamesowen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the aquisition of Meeting Place I am hearing that CCC is going to be rolled up into the Cisco-Branded MeetingPlace somehow. MeetingPlace also seems to be poised to take over space that is occupied by CCS as well. Can anyone enlighten me on the...

For monitoring the CallManager I am receiveing CCM traps, monitoring SQLServer, IIS, tftp, and check for CCM event log entries (very noisy), but I am interested in things like calls dropped, etc, which I can't seem to get via the event log or traps. ...

ipt4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes